Thursday, July 30, 2009

It is what it is...

Starting to come to a realization when it comes to women in Orange County. There are three types (in my opinion): The ones that think they are too good for everyone, like they deserve more then the next female for whatever reason. The ones who feel they aren't good enough and have low self esteem so they sleep with everyone. I have heard this is great for self esteem cuz its makes you feel wanted....for about 5-10 minutes of good pumpin' and then you no longer exist or matter. But believe they still talk about you on a daily, you just probably don't wanna hear it. Last, but not least, the "I have been hurt before" female who can't quite seem to get over that hump into trusting even the most honest of men. So many stories run through my head....where should I start first?!

Women, please listen... Although I can't and I wont speak for all men, bein too full of yourself doesn't make you more attractive! It makes you more of a challenge definitely, but not something we would want to deal with for a long period of time. Everyone loves a confident woman who carries herself with pride and swagger. But damn, some of ya'll think you should be with a nigga that got this and that JUST because you can put on some cover up and some pumps! No matter how hood, trill, ghetto, uncle tom'ish, bitch or whatever the brotha may be, he gone want a female he can trust and build an empire with. So before you spend 5 bills on those Louis heels for the club this weekend, think about whether the guy tryna buy you a drink wants you for you or just because he will get props for it the next morning if he leaves with you.

Now, for you "I have no confidence" females... Can we fault you feeling the way you feel? No! But can we fault you for growing up in this day 'n' age and still not realizing that by sleeping with every mothafucka that shows you attention isn't going to do you any good? You damn right we can, and we are! How many women have to make the same mistake before you finally get the big picture?! You feel special now when he's calling you almost everyday acting like he is interested so he can smash some new pussy for a few weeks. Then he'll stop answering, stop calling, stop caring, and start talking to his home boys. How's your self esteem and confidence feeling now?

The ones that we all want...been hurt, have their guard up, heads on straight, make they own money and moves, and don't trust ANYONE with their hearts. I wish that these girls were ugly, but they always seem to be the keepers that some dumb ass thought he was too good for because they get big headed. Just because you guys get comfortable and the sex becomes repetitive doesn't mean she isn't worth your time or you need something new. Did you guys ever think she is comfortable with you because you are what she wants and probably never experienced this feeling before. You need to wife her and bring that spark back...and I am only saying that because when you fuck up it makes real hard for me down the road.

If you haven't noticed, this is about ME! I need someone real, but with imagination. Flirtatious but serious about me. A bad bitch, but a good girl deep down. I hope I am in the right place to find what I'm looking for, because unfortunately I am going to be here for a while.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment