Monday, July 27, 2009

Fresh Start

How many times have you heard of a black man complaining about the "white man" holding him down in America? How often do we automatically look at him and say "Nigga, shut up!"? Well I would like to introduce the first blog site that really gives you an inside look into the life a honest black man trying to make it in the heart if a predominantly white area known as Orange County. Blending with the people who sign your checks and vibing with the people who keep you true to your roots and your background. I am about to let you in on some of my inner most thoughts that nobody has gotten the chance to hear and keep it so real i just might hurt a mothafucka's feelings(and NO, I wont really care).

I hope you enjoy what you read and I hope people are touched. Feel my pain, my struggle, my happiness. Get inside the real reason for my anger issues and explore my love life, and my heart. I am living life in the black, the black shadow of those more successful. The black in the corner of my cooperate office job that has me counting minutes and biting my tongue to get a check that barely hold me over for the 2 weeks. Living life in the little black corner of the O.C. just to stay in my comfort zone and keep sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment