Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So dig this, I met a new lady friend and I feel like we can be closer than a lot of people in my life that I have known for a while. She a lil bit older than me and she got a family and all that good stuff already. I think that's the reason why I like her so much.... Try and follow me, see if this makes sense.

Because of the path that I am trying to take in my life, I feel that if I get involved with someone too deep they will do one of two things: Not agree with my choice and fall off anyway, or use me for career path and try to milk whateva they can outta me. Since I got my own issues with trusting people in general, females get the bad end of the stick. so meeting this lady I think is a good thing....let's pray she ain't got no crazy side that I have yet to see.

Point is, I don't need anyone that's really available. Just ready to get it when I'm ready....but will that come back and bite me in the ass down the road when I find my wife?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment